Social Media Terms
The Trustee for Responsible Family Trust (A.B.N.50 932 597 038) (we, us, our, or RPBA) The RPBA offers its social media pages as a service to provide you with information about us, our services, and other matters of interest. Our social media pages are available to the public and are openly available to all users of the relevant social media website.
Our social media pages are those pages on social media websites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, that are identified as being a web page associated with RPBA (Social Media Pages). To avoid any confusion between a third party social media page and our own, a link to each Social Media Page that is associated with RPBA can be found on our website (our Website). We do not associate ourselves with, or provide any warranties as to the quality, content or legality of any social media page that is not linked to from our Website.
In accessing and using our Social Media Pages, you must comply with any relevant terms and conditions associated with the relevant social media channels, as well as with these terms and conditions.
Content On Social Media Pages
Regardless of whether it was posted and/or uploaded by us or a third party, RPBA:
- does not endorse any comments, advice, statements, visuals, audio, videos or other material (Content) posted to our Social Media Pages;
- does not represent or warrant the accuracy of Content posted to our Social Media Pages; and
- will not be liable for any Content posted to our Social Media Pages.
Whilst we may not monitor all Content that you post to our Social Media Pages, we expect that you will not post any Content that we may deem to:
- be defamatory, abusive or hateful, intimidating, or misleading;
- constitute junk mail or bullying;
- infringe a third party’s rights; or
- breach any other laws.
In the event that you do post such material, we reserve the right to remove that material from our Social Media Pages immediately and without notice to you.
We will also remove, without notice to you, any unapproved Content that is commercial in nature. RPBA is not responsible for any advertising material that may be displayed on our Social Media Pages by third parties.
Third Party Links
RPBA may, from time to time, provide hyperlinks to third party websites (Linked Websites). We do not control content posted on the Linked Websites, and we are therefore not responsible for any content found on them. We provide hyperlinks to Linked Websites for your convenience only, and do not endorse or approve any of the content found within Linked Websites. We do not take any responsibility or warrant the accuracy of any aspect of content or information provided on the Linked Websites.
By uploading Content to a Social Media Page, you grant RPBA a worldwide non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to:
- use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish and adapt any part or all of the Content;
- publicly promote, endorse or market the Content in any way whatsoever, including via the Social Media Pages or otherwise; and
- perform or carry out any actions associated with achieving any of the above.
RPBA may use the Content for any period of time beyond your removal of the Content from the Social Media Pages.
Please email us if you have any questions relating to these Terms.
These Social Media Terms were last updated on 2 July 2019.